My dear friend Susie is off to Portugal, to celebrate her Birthday (yesterday) and to take some photos.
I have to say, I'm moderately jealous. Another friend just came back from Jamaica. I would probably enjoy another week in the tropics sometime.
But I am headed off shortly for a geek-out weekend with the gaming crew at the Ground Zero Games East Coast Convention, between going out of town for a 40th Birthday party and attending a wedding of a friend of many years (hmmmm.... time to figure out if my purchased suits still fit or if that has to be factored in....).
Anyway, I am thinking I would love to be in another country seeing the sights - Scotland, Ireland, Australia (well, except the fire zone - that's pretty darn sad) and New Zealand, or maybe just the good old USA South of the snow. Maybe sometime when the revenue taps are once again running in the black.
Year in review, 2016 edition
-
- Diana recovered from knee replacement.
- Birthday party for Eunhye
- Dominion removed the power line across the river behind our house.
...
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment