03 December 2008

Interesting Times, by the Chinese Standard

Canada is going... a bit crazy. A stupid move by the strengthened minority goverment of Stephen Harper plus a hefty ration of treacherous, pork-barreling corruption on behalf of "Taliban Jack", Stephane "Green Shaft" Dione, and Giles "I own these other two and I'm the separatist" Duceppe, has led to the likelyhood of a Liberal/NDP(/not mentioned loudly but present separatist BQ) coalition over whom the separatist Sword of Damocles will hang.

http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ODFiNWRkOTdiMjMxMzM0YmExZmIyNDZmNjI5ZmM2ZWQ=
http://corner.nationalreview.com/post/?q=ZDQ2NzVkZTkxY2M4YWJmY2Q5YzAyNzJmNGU5YWQ0ZTI=
http://ezralevant.com/

Apparently this is partly funded by the taxpayer - $1Bn Cdn to Quebec plus senate appointments galore for one and all, including the failed Green Party leader Elizabeth May.

I can barely breathe for the stench of corruption and the noxious cloud of stupidity. We have economic issues of great import going on and the failures from the last election are trying a power grab to be paid off by the Canadian taxpayer because the winner of last election confused the term MINORITY government with MAJORITY government and tried to ram a funding cut that would gut all the other parties down their throats.

I'm giving the brain-dead government a D- for their lack of wit and the power-desparate leaders of the Liberal and NDP parties an A+ in corruption. The only man in the lot who gets good marks is the separatist - if that doesn't just stick in your craw - Giles Duceppe who is getting his baton polished by the others and is going to get senate seats, big payoffs for Quebec, massive Western alienation, and a disfunctional and broke Canada (which is fine for a separatist). I'd give him an A+ but one of his provincial cronies leaked the cash transfer details before the deal is done, so I'm giving him an A- (not entirely his fault he can't find good help).

"Taliban Jack" once compared the Canadian Forces to the Taliban. And now he'll be in a government giving them orders (probably). Stephane Dione campaigned with the pledge that he would not be involved in a coalition government. Good thing he has fast-acting Alzheimers. Giles Duceppe is a separatist ideolog and p0wn3s everyone on both sides to his great amusement. The new likely government can't stand or function without his Royal Assent...

I'm ashamed to be a Canadian. We should fire them all and start again. And when I say fire, I'm talking of the open-pit variety.

1 comment:

  1. I can see the cloud of stupid hovering over the Hill from my front yard. Despicable.

    ReplyDelete